AHHHH MY LAST RELATIONSHIP EEEEK HELLO
This is actually my parents.(via face—the—strange)
- The original post only has US helplines. I've added UK helplines underneath. It would be great if people could add numbers from everywhere in the world.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail email@example.com
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 email@example.com
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat youthline (for under 25's with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: email@example.com
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
Even if we DID like yoga pants because of how nice we look in them (because I check myself out in yoga pants all the time), there’s nothing wrong with that.
Dudebros like something and then become self important enough to think women do it for them. Yoga pants are comfortable as hell but for some of us are also like makeup where we just feel damn good in in regardless of what guys think. It’s hard for women to like stuff when us liking stuff somehow gets turned into the male gaze. Then it turns into a slut-shaming, victim-blaming bullshit phenomenon.
All because we wanted to be comfortable.
I posted last week asking people if they knew of some good resources for male victims of sexual assault. Here is the list people came up with:
reblog for signal boost
John Berger Ways of Seeing (via spartanbitch)
This is super fucking relevant.
And why self portraits (selfies) are often such an act of self preservation and resistance.
selfies as politics, hell yeah.
#it’s okay to follow creepshots but when a celebrity’s nudes are leaked she’s a slut #it’s perfectly normal to watch objectifying porn but when a woman decides to film herself having sex she’s a whore #it’s alright for you to harass women on the street but when they approach you first it’s arrogance #it’s cool for you to fantasize about a woman who’s out of your league but when a woman you deem unattractive likes you you’re disgusted #no don’t worry you can make female bodies public property but when they discuss your masturbation habits you can be offended